Monday, October 13, 2014

Birthday

My first week at Penn State, I met the girl living across the hall from me. She was loud and funny...a lot like me ;) . And she was from just a little bit north of my hometown. The second month in we came to an incredible realization - MISSY AND I WERE BIRTHDAY TWINS.
The rest was fate.


We've had some pretty memorable (or not) birthdays and this year was no exception.

After a full day of work on Saturday we headed down to Houston Hall for some more birthday debauchery.

A night filled with friends, family...all the best people in our lives gathered in one (very crowded) room. The pictures aren't quite as in focus as last year's but it was a wonderful evening with wonderful people and I was a happy, happy girl.


The next morning was not as fun filled and beautimous. But the great thing about NYC in the year 2014 is that the apartments are pretty much size of closets which means that the Seamless delivery boy can pretty much ensure that a large pizza and mozzarella sticks will be delivered within a 5 foot radius of your bed. Every. Time.


Ready to be shared by two very hungry, recovering babels.


No comments:

Post a Comment